Oxnard Movers has many years of experience in helping our commercial customers with local and long distance relocations. Our movers are equipped to perform any kind of a business move. Southern California has a well-developed infrastructure with lots of businesses! Companies that grow require more space and new special commercial facilities or other reasons for expansion and developing new markets and opening new locations. Businesses are moving in and out of California. Sometimes it appears to be rather difficult to find the right company to provide commercial moving services. Some of our competition charges high tariff prices, some do not provide necessary equipment and qualification.
We invest in our people in order to provide you with the best commercial moving services! They are experienced and trained in highest levels of customer service. Our movers are trained to help your business stay organized during the time you are in transit. And get it up and running again with in promised time frame.
Our company has worked on different commercial projects (local and long distance):
Commercial moves require a lot of preparation. There are multiple steps that need to be taken to ensure a smooth relocation.
- Oxnard Movers assigns a project manager to work with customers liaison to get the blue prints of the new facility and mark with different colors specific areas.
- Then will tag items with color coded stickers to represent new areas. This will keep movers on track and save a lot of valuable time.
- Our project manager will select a right number of movers that will ultimately perform their duties, amount of moving/packing materials, and necessary equipment and right size truck or trucks.
- Based on the information gathered from customer our estimator will produce a price quote.
- Our project manager will meat with customer or liaison to present developed preliminary draft of actions and break down of the costs. If customer finds any flaws - corrections will be made and with the final approval of the plan.
- This plan will be shared with the foreman of a moving team. He will select experienced movers, order necessary materials and select proper size truck/s.
On the agreed date our project manager, foreman and movers with equipment will arrive to perform their work.
The foreman with movers will immediately begin work as per approved directions.
Taking an inventory and color tagging of the items makes relocation safe, quick and efficient.
If there are any unforeseen circumstances happen during the moving process, such as traffic, weather conditions, road closures, etc. The driver will inform project manager, who will continue to stay in contact with company's liaison.
Brian and his crew worked very hard at helping us with a local move. They helped us pack boxes, protected furniture and electronics. Finished the job in just one day.
Jessica K. Oxnard, CA.
The movers were great. They were careful and fast.Thomas Anderson
Sherry provided a quick and accurate estimate. The movers were great as well.Anette Smith