Created on Wednesday, 10 July 2013 07:49
If you wish to pack boxes by yourself make sure to take your time at protecting fragile items and not to overload boxes, but here are a few more suggestions:
- Do Not pack hazardous materials
- Pack one room at a time, label boxes discribing contents and room at destination (bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and so on)
- Be as specific as you can
- Keep weight of boxes reasonable to prevent carton from folding of its own weight and being too heavy to carry.
- Place heavier non fragile boxes on the bottom, stack fragile and lighter items closer to the top of the stack
- Pack fragile boxes in dish packs, madedouble strong with double carton protection
- Wrap items with plenty of bubble and use packing paper for cushioning.